- Back to Support
- Create a group folder
- Send stuff via email
- Share items with others
- View group folder notifications
- Use Camera Mode in a folder
- Bublup image viewer
- View your photos in a slideshow
- Add reactions to items
Bublup Support Sharing and Collaboration
Use Camera Mode in a folder
Using the mobile app, you can take pictures in that folder, and they will already be saved where you want them. Your friends can save pictures too if the folder is shared. This is great for parties and events or adding pictures instantly while you're on a trip!
1. Select the folder you want to use for sharing pictures, or create a new one.
2. Tap on the camera icon at the top of the screen.
3. The camera will appear. Take pictures and they will be added automatically to the folder.