- Back to Support
- Bublup how-to videos
- How do I install on desktop/laptop?
- How do I install the mobile app?
- Add Bublup to the iOS share menu
- Moving the nanobar (desktop)
- Use Bublup’s mobile browser
- Enable Cookies & Local Storage for your browser
- Change your Bublup password
Bublup Support Getting Started
Add Bublup to the iOS share menu
1. Tap the symbol from any app or mobile browser. You'll see a few apps you can already share to.
2. Scroll to the right to find the "More" button.
3. Find Bublup in your list of apps and toggle it on. Pro tip: Use the bars next to the toggle button to slide apps up and down and put them in your preferred order. We suggest putting Bublup at the top!
4. Tap "Done" and you should see Bublup in your list of apps. Now, you can easily save anything to Bublup while you're browsing or using an app.