- Back to Support
- Bublup how-to videos
- How do I install on desktop/laptop?
- How do I install the mobile app?
- Add Bublup to the iOS share menu
- Moving the nanobar (desktop)
- Use Bublup’s mobile browser
- Enable Cookies & Local Storage for your browser
- Change your Bublup password
Bublup Support Getting Started
Moving the nanobar (desktop)
The nanobar lets you save web pages you like with just a click of a button. It also lets you browse bubbled up suggestions and gives you quick access to all your Bublup folders. You can move it around to make sure it's placed exactly where you like it.
Moving the nanobar
The nanobar's default placement can be changed to anywhere on the left side, right side, or bottom of your screen. To move it, click and hold the bottom of the nanobar where the lines are. Now you'll be able to drag it where you'd like.