- Back to Support
- Bublup how-to videos
- How do I install on desktop/laptop?
- How do I install the mobile app?
- Add Bublup to the iOS share menu
- Moving the nanobar (desktop)
- Use Bublup’s mobile browser
- Enable Cookies & Local Storage for your browser
- Change your Bublup password
Bublup Support Getting Started
Change your Bublup password
1. Click on "my info" in the upper left corner.
2. Click on "Change Password" in the left hand menu
1. Tap on your avatar in the upper left corner.
2. Tap on Account Information
3. Tap on Change Password.
4. Type in your current password in the first box. Then type your new password twice in the boxes under "new password".