- Back to Support
- Bublup how-to videos
- How do I install on desktop/laptop?
- How do I install the mobile app?
- Add Bublup to the iOS share menu
- Moving the nanobar (desktop)
- Use Bublup’s mobile browser
- Enable Cookies & Local Storage for your browser
- Change your Bublup password
Bublup Support Getting Started
How do I install on desktop/laptop?
The Bublup Chrome extension and Nanobar lets you save to Bublup directly from any web page with the click of a button. You also can view Bublup Suggestions for pages you're viewing and quickly access your Bublup folders.
2. Select "Add to Chrome".
3. Select "Add Extension".
4. Log into Bublup by clicking on the bubbles icon next to the URL bar.