- Back to Support
- Bublup how-to videos
- How do I install on desktop/laptop?
- How do I install the mobile app?
- Add Bublup to the iOS share menu
- Moving the nanobar (desktop)
- Use Bublup’s mobile browser
- Enable Cookies & Local Storage for your browser
- Change your Bublup password
Bublup Support Getting Started
Enable Cookies & Local Storage for your browser
In order to access Bublup, you must allow cookies and local storage in your web browser. We recommend using Chrome for the best experience in Bublup, which includes access to the Bublup browser extension.
How to check and alter cookie settings for your browser:
Chrome treats cookies and local storage as the same thing, so these steps work for both.
- Click on the menu button in the top-right corner of your Chrome window.
- Select “Settings” from that menu.
- Click “Advanced” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Content settings…” button under the Privacy and Security section.
- Click on “Cookies”.
- Toggle on the setting for “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)”.
- Toggle off the setting for “Block third-party cookies”.
- Scroll down from there and make sure that mystuff.bublup.com is not in your “Block” list. If you see “Bublup” anywhere there, click on the trash can icon to remove it.
Safari treats cookies and local storage as the same thing, so these steps work for both.
- Click the “Safari” menu and choose “Preferences”.
- Click the icon labeled “Privacy”.
- Set the option labeled “Block Cookies:” to “Never”.
- Close the window.