Mobile/Web Application Tester
Bublup is hiring mobile/web application testers and QA engineers to exercise our highly interactive applications. Our projects are ground-breaking in terms of how users will interact with data and each other. We are looking for talented and motivated professionals with experience in functional, usability,compatibility, and performance testing of web applications.
The QA team prides itself in using, validating, and improving Bublup’s highly interactive web and mobile applications. The team internally interacts with product management and development teams. The team is also involved with external user interface testing efforts and is instrumental in bringing feedback for improving the application by active involvement during product design and demo meetings.
Most Important Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field, plus 1-2 years experience working on testing web and mobile applications across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers (Chrome, Safari).
- Functional testing (esp. following design documents to ensure intended behavior is captured in tested software).
- Usability testing (working with, and thinking like different users to bring variety to testing assignments).
- Performance testing (making sure application performs under different scaling conditions).
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Document procedures to enable faster troubleshooting and resolution.
- Scripting and automation.
- Working with an active R&D and QA team of local and remote staff.
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, and Google Docs is a plus.